ClixSense

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sick As A Dog...

Hi everyone,
       Well, my blog today is going to be none of the normal shopping goodies because I am sick as a dog. I am in bed with the flu. I have been there since Wednesday. I suggest everyone get a flu shot this season because this one is a doosie! I did want to comment on one thing that has nothing to do with shopping. This week, the news has been flooded with the rescue of the 33 Chilean miners. I was so moved this week seeing those men come out alive from that black underground tomb. It warmed my heart how so many countries came together to help rescue these men. I was also impressed that Americans went to Chile to help with the rescue. And a shout out to NASA for building the needed shock absorbers and inline wheels for the simple looking capsule that brought these men back to their families and friends. I am so glad I got to witness such a wonderful "mission accomplished"! Vive' Chile!
Until next time,
Happy Shopping & Stay Healthy!
Elizabeth

No comments: